My man: My sister’s husband.

What’s better than fucking your sister’s boyfriend?Fucking your sister’s husband.

What’s better than fucking your sister’s husband? Fucking him on his wedding night.

What’s better than fucking him on his wedding night? Fucking him on his matrimonial bed while his brand new wife is knocked out from an overdose of sleeping pills.

She’ll be fine. Would probably wake up very dizzy and disoriented, but it was a small price to pay for the pleasure that was coursing through me.

I and Tunji developed a connection the very first time we laid eyes on each other. My sister had finally brought him home and introduced us. I stared into his chocolate eyes and felt every part of me come to life. I felt my nipples harden, juices flooded my cunt. And in that moment, I just knew that I had to have him. Fuck the consequences.

The way his eyes had dropped down to my very full chest, and was fixated on my hardened nipples, it was of no surprise to me that he was fucking my boobs two weeks later, and coming on my face and in my mouth. I had a more voluptuous body than my sister, and I’ve never been more grateful for it.

That was two years ago, and the first of our many sexcapades. Jumoke was happy that her boyfriend and her sister were getting along just fine, oblivious to what was going on behind the scenes. If only she knew…

But that was what made our sex more fun. The thrill of it. The thrill of getting caught. The taboo of fucking my sister’s man. The thrill gave us our best orgasms since birth.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned loud, rolling my hips in rhythm with Tunji’s tongue and fingers. I pushed his head deeper into my cunt and clamped my thick thighs around his head as my orgasm washed through me, sending me down into the deeper depths of insane pleasure.

Tunji finally came up for air, and leaned over to kiss his sleeping wife on the lips with my juices lacing his lips. We both laughed at the sight.

“You’re so silly.” I said to him.

“I am…” He admitted, smiling at me. Displaying his dimples.

He leaned down and took my nipple into his mouth, biting down on the already sensitive tip and sending bolts of electricity straight to my clit. He rolled his tongue over the top, and softly sucked it into his mouth, soothing the pain away.

Tunji places a pillow beneath my hips, and raised a leg over his shoulder. He slid into me, and my mouth opened in silent moans as his length settled comfortably inside me. He ground his hips against mine, and I couldn’t help the moan that I let out. I instinctively began to grind my hips against his, moaning softly at the wonderful sensations I was feeling. I almost cried when he abruptly pulled out of me, I was too close.

“Get up.” He said.

“Why?” I asked, obeying the order, and getting out of the bed.

He didn’t respond, instead he walked over to one side of the room where a floor-to-ceiling mirror was set up, and gestured for me to get down on all fours. I smiled, and did as instructed.

I arched my back, and watched as Tunji got behind me and knelt, grinding his hips into mine, and spanking my ass so hard, it was sure to leave a mark.

My mouth hung open and my eyes rolled back in my head for the umpteenth time of the evening as he entered me in one, hard thrust. His hand came down on my ass again, and I watched as it jiggled in the mirror.

He began thrusting into me, alternating between hard and fast, and slow and soft.

Sex with Tunji has always been out of this world, but like this…watching him fuck me from the mirror. Looking at my reflection while he rode me. Looking at my expression on my face ridden with lust. Watching as my ass jiggled with each thrust. Watching Tunji, his strong arms as he held my body in place and had his way with me. Watching how he bit his lips, and how his face contorted in pleasure. Watching his chiseled body and the veins that stood out on his dark, caramel skin.

All of these did something to me…stimulated me even more. Took me to places and heights that I didn’t know existed. I began moaning and groaning as Tunji began to pummel me with everything in him. I began screaming his name, creaming around his cock as it worked wonders inside me. Reaching into places and satisfying my wanton needs.

I caught sight of my sister sleeping peacefully on the bed, imagined that she woke up and saw her beloved husband fucking her younger sister senseless. The thought and the vision made my toes curl. If she woke up, the Lord knew I wouldn’t stop. She would just have to be awake and watch him fuck me. She would watch how he made her sister come on his big dick. My orgasm went through me without warning, and I came hard, screaming Tunji’s name as I reached my high.

Tunji’s hands on my waist tightened and he slammed into me one last time before pulling out and coming all over my back. I collapsed on the floor spent and happy. Laughing at the semen on my back. It was already a little too late for that.

I’m pregnant. And he’s the father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET’S TALK ABOUT SEX.

The struggle of parents.

Dear Journal...(2)